Re: corporate serial killers

If installing U2 is what it takes, I think there will be a single user of ANSIfied XyWrite for a long while. Anyhow, I'll keep this option in the backburner and will report back any results.

Thanks

Jorge

Manuel Castelao wrote:

How can you ANSIfy XyWrite? I've been looking for the way to do that for a while to no avail.
Thanks

--
Jorge Luis Gutiérrez

Jorge Luis:
Do you have U2 installed? Then, open XYWWWEB.INF and search for "ANSIfied XyWrite" or command HELP ANSI. You'll find complete guidelines written by Robert Holmgren. If you switch to Ansified XyWrite, you'll be the second user of that XyWrite incarnation in the whole world.
Manuel Castelao