Re: VERSION 3.56

I think we have beaten the auto-replace topic to death here. Again, this board
is operated, maintained, developed, cherised, nurtured, and cussed at by
TECHNICAL SERVICES ONLY. That is why you must still write a letter to the VP of
marketing; why you must order materials from the orders dept, etc.

Yes, XyWrite IV will have a command stack. It will also have dynamic
using as little memory as possible.

---chris