Re: Keyboard assignments

Patricia,

Yes, it does work w/o NO, but it works faster and more smoothly with it.
What is your default to open files with? My default is expanded. When I
open the file I get the {265], but when I go to the "faux windows" mode I
see the real critters.

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> Well, here's a weird one. After I posted this, I shut down for the day.
> This a.m. I booted up, started writing in Xy (yes, DOS version; I only
> use XyWin for fancy formatting and all printing), and lo and behold,
> there were my smart quotes and apostrophes. For some reason, just
> reloading the KBD file didn't make it "take," but closing down and
> restarting did. Sorry to have bothered anyone.
> And by the way, that worked without the NO, though I will add it.
> Patricia

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)