Robert Holmgren writes (responding to Myron Gochnauer),
> I think you've gotten momentarily confused, Myron.  You never LOAD the
speller; it is not mentioned in STARTUP.INT.  You merely locate it in the DOS
PATH.<

Would Robert or Carl, or competent other, show me where to put the speller in
my autoexec.bat? When I need it, I have to "load \xy4\dict.spl".

I am using Win 98SE,  and there autoexec.bat reads:

"rem - By Windows Setup - C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\MSCDEX /V /D:CD003
/M:10"

Thanks for any help.

Bruce Felknor