From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flash
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:15 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: back to square one

≪I took the easy way out and had the IT folks replace my monitor and
use an analog cable to connect computer with monitor. I now get the
traditional 25 lines filling the whole screen. ≫

There are a few iron-clad rules of computing and networking, and one of
them is: if it's not broken, don't fix it. Often cited as: never change
a running system. That's why we're all still using XyWrite.

Cheers,

We are sending you this e-mail primarily for your information, to meet
your needs and further our valued relationship. If you prefer not to
receive any further messages from us, just reply to this e-mail and let
us know. Thanks.

American Bankers Association 1120 Conn. Ave NW Wash DC 20036