Re: Anyone selling XyWrite 3.56 or 4.X?

Bob,

I use 3.55. The only difference in 3.56 is that 3.56 had an expansion
feature removed as a result of a patent lawsuit (somebody will correct me
if I'm wrong).

I also got 3.55 working under XP in my laptop, without any major problems
yet. I'm sure you'll get it running on the Gateway without any more than
normal XP problems.

Norman

At 04:44 PM 10/27/03 EST, Writer892@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>I don't know if this is a proper question to ask on the list, but does
anyone
>have a copy of XyWrite 3.56 or XyWrite 4.X (with manuals) that they'd like
>to sell in a completely legal transaction.
>I'm having trouble with 3.55 on a new Gateway XP machine and am desperate to
>get the problem solved before my Win 98 machine gives up the ghost. I've
used
>this version of XyWrite for nearly 20 years and am hyperventilating on the
>prospect of losing it.

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019