Re: TAME troubles

At 07:05 PM 9/6/2006, James Woolley wrote:
I installed TAME on a trial basis, decided to uninstall and did so, and am left with a miniature full-screen display in all NTVDM sessions (on my 12" laptop screen, the display would fit a 7" screen).
Apparently the uninstall did not restore some setting that needs
restoring, but what? Can some kind soul advise me, please?
Try this: search for the file _default.view.pif.tam [don't forget
that prefix underscore] and delete it. Should be in My
Documents-->Tame 5.1-->Saved options. Actually you can just delete
the whole Tame 5.1 folder there. If that doesn't work, let us know.
Michael Norman