Re: converting Xywrite text files en masse to Word?

Nicholas Browse wrote:

> Try WordPort, which has a batch file coversion mode.
>
> Advanced Computer Innovations, Inc.
> 656 Kreag Road - Pittsford, NY 14534-3730 - USA
> PHONE: (US)-585-383-1939 FAX: (US)-585-383-8428 EMAIL:
> email@xxxxxxxx

My (limited) experience with their standalone product -- various
versions, run under different versions of Win -- indicate that
this is a rather flawed product. Conversions that are
comparatively a lot less good and less reliable than was the
standard when the MasterSoft product was in its heyday. Also,
plenty of GPFs, depending on what you are trying to convert.
This may be the best (only ?) Conversion option around these
days, but it left me decidedly unimpressed.

Jordan