Re: Translating XyWin to Word or WordStar

Michael K-M is right. Word has a ludicrously narrow range of
conversion filters. On the other hand, the XyWrite
conversion filter for Word 2 (I think it is) for Windows
covers all the formatting I do very well, and so does the
RFT filter, which Word accepts automatically.

WordPerfect has a little more adequate range of filters, but
the ones provided for exporting from XyWin work better.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science