HTML on Xy

  I've found that Xy can put LF's (0A) into an HTML file, and
then they show up as unexpected spaces when viewed with, e.g.,
Netscape. I was also shocked to see that I couldn't SEarch for
the 0A's, which I know are there cuz a hex dump (in List.com)
shows them. I tried SEarching in Xy4 with the ctrl-alt 10, which
put up the LF symbol. Seem to remember that in Xy3 I could
actually get an " 0A" (with that leading space) up on the CMline.
  Harry Binswanger