Re: Re: Running Xy on Mac or PC?

If its too high then the market wont tolerate it, right? Isn't that what capitalism is about!

I love macs. I have a 10 year old laptop that still works for me. I haven't replaced it, in equal
parts because it still works and i can't afford a new one!

If something is too high, mac, pc or anything DON'T BUY it! Pretty simple, i think!