Re: XYwrite on OS2 now in OEM

For a great many people, the issue in an OS/2 word processor
isn't time or disk space. It is customizability. Once you have
made your own keyboard by editing a keyboard file directly, and
changed formatting of a file by editing the deltas, it is
impossible to put up with a program in which the codes are hard
or impossible to access. I use Word Perfect for Windows for
Chinese input, because there is no practical method for XYDOS,
but I don't like it, and wouldn't use it for straight English
text.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania