XySearch is unavailable

Folks:

The XySearch server is, indeed, down for unknown reasons (power outage? glitch
with DSL modem? or maybe the very old laptop that ran XySearch has simply
expired). I haven't been at the physical location of that server since
mid-April. It was on auto-pilot. Unfortunately, I won't visit that location
again before mid-September, or possibly mid-October. Sincere apologies!
(Anybody have an old superseded laptop that they'd like to donate to the cause?
The present machine is about out of disk space ... and is deeply compromised
inside, due to broken components. But, it ran 24x7x365 in this condition for
about 3 years!)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx