Re: Lock-up at BX230611.SPD

Reply to note from Steve Webber  Thu, 24
Oct 2002 08:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

> at start-up my Xy4 ver. 4.018 displays the prompt message
..
> Only thing I can get to work is a ctrl-alt-del which only gives
> me "Do you want to exit? (Y/N)"

That seems inconsistent with the notion that Xy "locks up". The
PRompt "Do you want to exit?" comes from func EX, which quits
XyWrite if you answer Yes. Func EX is assigned to Ctrl-Alt-Del in
the factory-issued XY4.KBD. Are you loading XY4.KBD? Or is func EX
assigned to key 83 in TABLE=CTRL+ALT in your KBD file? If so, your
keyboard would seem to be responding, not locking up.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx