Re: clipboard??

>There's a nice workplace shell enhancer (NPSWPS) that adds ZOC
like clipping  >ability to dos and os/2 windows (but not to
full-screen sessions) along with a  >single click close button,
focus-where-the-mouse-is, and other goodies. Not  >quite all
you want. I don't think a full-screen dos session communicate
with the  >clipboard.

  Oh, nice! I'll check out hobbes immediately -- and I don't
mind not having it in full-screen, since I use XY mostly in a
window anyway, and alt-home switching is so quick and easy.
Thanx.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!

=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.