Re: AW: Xy on Mac revisited

I am being a bit premature, as I'm busy for the next week. Have my new
macBook up & running and broken in a bit. Just installed Parallels and
cannot make head or tail out of how to install MS-DOS. If anyone would
be willing to help me off list after Jan 16 I would be much obliged (if
I am unable to follow instructions at link below, which on cursory
glance seem like gibberish to me).

The support person available by email only pointed me to this:
http://forum.parallels.com/archive/index.php/t-3348.html

The whole purpose of this gambit is to see if Xy4DOS will run more
comfortably on a mac under DOS than with Tame on XP. I promise a full
report (for non-techies) sometime in February.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com