Re: XyWrite Development

>Now to what *I* want.  I want some more debugging of XyDos4 because
>that's my wp until a good OS/2 one comes out (i.e. for 2 or three
>years at least, not because Describe et al are incompetent but because
>of style), and I want many of the enhancements that have been usefully
>mentioned on this list.

Regards,

  David

   Right on! Has anybody heard anything about the new
Starwriter? I'm sure a bug-free XYDOS could remain fairly useful
in a vdm window for a while yet, and neither Describe or
ClearLook turn me on a whole lot. But I wonder how much of that
is just inertia -- if you took the time to really learn one or
the other, they might serve just as well as XY. Both Describe and
CL have come out with a new version recently that I haven't
experienced yet. Since I use my Concerto almost exclusively for
writing/notetaking, it's very aggravating to not be able to
utilize the pen for more than a mouse in XY.
Maybe I should just install one or the other of the OS/2 wps on
the Concerto and force myself to use it for awhile.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.