Change of address

Some time in the next week or two I will be changing my ISP, which will
mean that I will be sending e-mail from a different address.

This should not be a problem if you want to send mail to me, provided that
you use one of the mail addresses in my signature, or the "reply to"
address in messages I send.

If you have my address listed as "khanyaiis@xxxxxxxx" in your address
book, however, please change it to one of those in my signature, and
preferably not the Yahoo address, which should only be used if the others
don't work.

I will be unsubscribing from all mailing lists during the change over, though
I will still get the FamilyNet ones on the BBS side.

If you have difficulty in contacting me, see the following web page:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/pumpkin.htm

Keep well,

Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@xxxxxxxx