Re: Help

I've tried to do that with the whole directory and it appears it was read only. I changed it, however, and it goes through what looks like a procedure to remove read only, but doesn't. When I go back to look, it's appears to be read only for the entire directory.
Oddly, I can create and store new files. This appears to be affect  only old files.