Re: XyWrite

>>Which leads to the question, "What ARE they interested in?" They must be the
least quoted software >>company in the world as far as the trade mags go. What
products to they have besides XyWrite?

well, I am trying to publish an article on XyW in a compmag in my country (see
remark below). the representatives of XyW have borrowed me a copy of XyWin and
I think there is a nice story in it. see what comes of that...

>>I AM a XyWrite addict, but that doesn't stop me from wanting a better
XyWrite!

I think I misunderstood, thought you were talking about WordPerYek (you used
the abbrev WP). sorry!

>>BTW, where are you from? Based on some of the odd spellings, I'd guess
Netherlands....

I do not know how, but you are playing dirty!!!!! how's your dutch? I am
writing in the CIS editor, guess have to use XyW with the spell checker next time. I am to polite to
ask your origin (still I am anxious.)

PS: do you know if it is possible to use the Win-menus in XyWin in XPL? Can't seem to find anything
about it in the manual (only a remark about the dialog
windows, that cannot be used), so I guess the answer is no.