SPEED?

XY-> Attorney.

XY-> K.

I take it from your one-word reply that you're not predisposed to
talk about yourself or your company (and my apologies for letting
my previous post be inadvertently sent again), which is
unfortunate, in terms of PR (not to mention my own curiosity).

Consider the nature of the people on the list: by giving more
background on TTG, you're giving everyone something addditional
to talk (or write) about beyond the normal "XyWrite is great."

As a very loose analogy, take Iceland for example; its primary
export is fish. As such, the fish is very good. But so much for
that. However, if one takes into account various features of
Iceland from its sagas to its geology, it becomes far more
compelling to try its products. It has become personal.

And since you don't have a newsletter at present, it would also
give you the opportunity of a test run in terms of the
information you release. No one ever really knows till after
someone's reaction what is too much or too little.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx