Re: XyWin Problems

Stephen, we have not had any reports of this nature. I suspect that we do not
have many users running under OS/2 at this point, as we have only shipped out
several hundred so far. The shipping will pick up this week.

Did you receive any specific error messages prior to the lockup, whether a
XyWrite, Windows or OS/2 message? We here in Development have only OS/2 2.0. We
will try this on my IBM Model 80. I assume that the Model 57 is a PS/2?? If so,
and you do not have the same problem on a Dell, we can only suspect that we are
possibly issuing a call which is not received well by the PS/2 architecture.

I will get back to you after testing on the Model 80.

Regards, SysOp