Windows printer lost

This is probably a rather low-level question for you experts, but my
XyWrite for Windows has been working smoothly for so long that I've
forgotten what to do. Or maybe it is a Windows question.
I have been using the Windows driver for printing, and I have always been
able to switch from the printer to the fax and back again without any
problem. Suddenly it appears to have lost one of the printers -
unfortunately I am stuck on the fax and cannot get back to the printing
printer. I press the print icon, press SETUP in the dialog box and in the
list of installed printers there is ziltch.

Any ideas anyone?

Paul Williams