Re: Problems with NB and SE etc

Reply to note from Paul Breeze  Sun, 15
Mar 2009 13:54:07 +0000

Paul:

1> If I command Help WCAF Helpkey in Draft view, I receive a
1> message box which says
1>
1> "Zoom only available in graphic view."

I can't reproduce that. What's more, there is no ZOOM command in
frame HELP, or indeed anywhere in U2, that could possibly elicit
that error message.

Let me ask you this: If you issue HELP, with no argument,
do you still get that error message?

Also: What is your  assignment? Quote it verbatim. What key
is it assigned to? I assume you've moved it away from TABLE=ALT.

Finally (for now): What KBD file are you loading? Command VA/NV $KB.
What is reported?

2> If I command SE chapter.* |search| I get no message box, it
2> just halts at the top of the second file (I believe), having
2> found nothing in the first even though there were instances in
2> the all chapters.

Again, I cannot reproduce this. But maybe your answers to the
questions above will throw some light.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx