Memory Leak?

Fellow Xywriters:

To be more specific about the problem I'm having, it seems to pop up when
I use the ci cmd with a wildcard W on both sides of the equation -- so
perhaps the routines that keep track of the wildcard values are buggy? If
so, then ... why don't I just stop using wildcards on both sides of the
equation, right? Yeah, sure. And go back to Xy3 while I'm at it. (I know,
I could write a short program to handle this kind of thing. But
double-wildcards are so elegant!)

Shawn

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx