Re: TSR problem under 4.016 upgrade.

> > There was not another version of the XY4KBD.COM file
released. The > XY4KBD.COM file was built into the EDITOR.EXE
file after version 3.54.  > What was your original problem that
prompted you to begin using this file?  > If you could message
back and elaborate on the problem, I can find a > solution.
> > > Thank You, Britt Forbes

  The problem was trying to use the tsr MultiLex (Webster's
dictionary) with v. 4.011 -- the cursor jumped to the next word
or next line even with the default XY speller or thesaurus, but
with Mulitlex, the probelm was compounded by the new word going
astray also. TTG said 4.016 would fix these problems -- it
didn't fix either. If XYKBD is now internal, how come using it
fixes the TSR problem?
  Also, there is some kind of bug in 4.016 which makes XY see
some words as if they were more than one word (and no, this is
not with using XYKBD) so that the spell check thinks "rather" is
"ra th er" although nothing can be seen wrong with the word
either in normal or expanded view. It sometimes splits words
weirdly at the ends of lines also, like putting the last letter
down on the next line. (I've only seen this once, so far) and my
caps lock keeps coming off.