Re: Windows 2000 question

Writer892@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes, XyWrite -- in a window -- is the only program that is acting up. Full screen it seems to work fine, but the font on the screen is horrible almost unmanageable. I'd rather work in a window.
Regarding to fonts: See this old post: http://xywrite.org/msg00108.htm My PIF for windowed mode: Command line: EDITOR.EXE /e4000 Working directory: C:\XY4 [the one you're using] - Memory Tab Conventional memory: Auto Expanded memory: Auto Extended memory: Auto Protected memory: Auto Initial environment: Auto - Display Tab Window: checked Window configuration... : checked Quick ROM emulation: checked Dynamic memory... : checked - Font Tab Available types: Both Font Size: your choice may vary. See the quoted message. - Miscellaneous Tab Foreground: Screen Saver checked Background: Unchecked. Idle sensitivity: medium Shutdown: Warn if it is active checked Others: Quick paste. Customize Windows shortcut if necessary (I have all checked except Alt-Enter). Link to the Siebert page: http://www.uwe-sieber.de/dosfon_e.html. Best regards, Manuel Castelao