Re: Modified CP 1252 character set

Dear Manuel
Thanks. The font I am using in VDosPlus is working well for me at present but if I do need it I will let you know.
What I would like, however, is to discover if this is a simpler way of
achieving ansified XY or if I am missing something. You are probably
the best person to test this if you ever have a spare moment. It can be
done relatively simply. When testing VDosPlus I use the installer to
install VDosPlus into its own directory under the C: drive and copy a
full XY4 installation into a subdirectory of the new directory.  If you
give the installer the XY4 directory it will create all the necessary
paths for you.
If you do have time to try this, either use consola as your font or I
can send you a modified copy of the same font with graphics characters
for screen drawing.
I could never get Ansified XY to work for me using the old system so
this has been a great help for me.

Best wishes

Paul