From: Thomas J Hawley [mailto:tjh@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 1998 3:51 PM
To: XyWrite Listserver
Subject: XY at the US Senate

There crossed my desk today a staff working draft of a bill that is soon to
be
introduced in the Senate; it has the usual look of a Senate bill but with
blanks
for the bill number, etc.

There at the top of page one was the filename:

     S:\WPSHR\LEGCNSL\  XYWRITE  \OCEANS\COGSA2

So it appears that XyWrite is at work in the halls of the 105th Congress.
Can
anyone on the list provide details of how Xy is used in the bill drafting
process? Any Senate employees lurk here?

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx __________