Re: TTG marketing woes

>(The market is getting what it wants. Windows95 and Word .. They also buy
>Geraldo Rivero and Bill Clinton .. When the masses decide they want speed
>and productivity, we'll all be famous. - but don't hold your breath eh?)

  So true! A Taoist proverb says that the people get exactly the type of
government they deserve -- a crooked populace gets a crooked king. And a
mediocre mentality begats mediocre software, I guess. It's just part of the
dumbing down process promoted in the school system. Win95 -- computing for
the clueless -- it installs easily, so it must be great, right?
Like packing a suitcase for a 2 week vacation -- throw in a pair of socks
and shorts, it's easy and quick. Not like trying to get your whole wardrobe
in there.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.