Re: Can somebody fill me in about the NB offer?

>Hi Rene! NB is offering a discount to registered XyWrite users. You can
>get the new Windows version between now and Oct. 31 for $99. The chatter
>on the list is that the engine is the Smartwords engine, and for all I
>know maybe it is.
>
>So, we have the chance to get for $99 what Ken Frank has been promising
>for $10 or whatever it was for more than a year. Maybe. Your move.
>
>--
>Leslie Bialler

Roger! I will definitely fork out the 99 USD, if for no other reason that
that will FINALLY give me a XY-Win version that installs on a Win 9x system
without going through major exercises, with protected mode and disabled CD
Roms and whatnot, folloing semi-readable stencilled and faxed instructions.
Anybody else out there finds this installation hassle a major embarrassment
for TTG and a big stumbling block in recommending XY to outsiders?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo