Re: XyWrite Development

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995 11:52:00 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:

>To David Auerbach:
>
>How do you configure the XyWrite objects in OS/2 with different
>printer/fax setups, when the printer specs are contained in the
XyWrite >...DFL files?

>Marv Katz

I did it various fancy ways (basically involving different
startup.int, and settings .dfl files in different directories or
having startup.int query a flag set in a file to see what to do)
until
I remembered that good old XyW had "anticipated" all this with
the little noted *second* command line argument to editor.exe,
which is simply a startup.int file. So it is simple.

David Auerbach
auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU  Box 8103