Re: Manage Files Open To: xywrite

On Sat, 3 Jun 95 19:55 EDT kfrank@xxxxxxxx, kfrank@xxxxxxxx
wrote:
>I just tried what Mike Gawdun complained about and suspect that it is a bug.
 I noticed something else after I posted the message. When I
double click on the item that I select, then it changes the
information from the window to the file name (e.g.,
c:\docs\download\brussels is changed to "brussels") and it is
possible to click on the open button and get to the file.

In version 4.11, I was able to use keyboard commands like  to open selected files but this doesn't work either. >

E-mail: Mike Gawdun
Date: 06/04/95
Time: 00:28:53