Re: FIND won't work with XY4 and XYWin

I have had the same experience with XyWin running under Windows 98 on a Toshiba
Satellite 2595CDS. On the other hand, I don't have this problem with XyWin
running under Windows 98 on my custom desktop PC; nor did I have the problem
with XyWin running under Windows 95 on either my older Satellite or older custom
PC.

I have found that if I put a backslash "\" before the filename [Find \jones.*]
that my Satellite will perform the function without hanging up and will return a
list of files -- although when I started doing this it was not always a complete
list; and I'm not sure I get a complete list now.

I have no explanation for why any of the above is so.

  John Cumming