Re: XYWRITE digest 1133

At 08:08 AM 10/8/01 -0400, Bill Mallon wrote:

>Re DOS programs and pining for them, to me the best file management program
>was a DOS-based XTree Gold.
>Does anyone know if that is still available and runs on Windows 98???

Actually, I believe there is a Windows 9x version out there. Free too, I
think. Point your
search engine to "Ztree" and see what it comes up with.

But my personal favourite is "Windows Commander". It lets you do
disk housekeeping chores almost as easily as Xtree plus some. And it even
has a command line!
The demo version (complete, but with a nag screen) is free.
Try it! And you will never need to use that obnoxious Windows Exploder again.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo