PAGE-LINE PAINS

HS->  No extra spacing -- and it's only the last one, and comes and goes. Weird
 -> thing, for sure.

HS->  No, this isn't the last page thing --- and it's only there sometimes.

I haven't been able to duplicate that one yet. It's probably one of those that comes of its own
accord.

HS-> >However, I was interested when you mentioned that switching
 -> >printers (from Strip to Panasonic, I think) removed the cursor
 -> >jump. I compared the defaults between Strip and an HP driver, but
 -> >I couldn't come up with anything to account for the jump. Perhaps
 -> >the Panasonic puts you into draft view?

HS->   Nope, the cursor jump went away but my default was still pageline view

*You're right!* Out of curiosity, I switched my display.prn
defaults into a dfl file; but that didn't do anything for
page-line view.

Then I loaded a PS prn and the cursor behaved properly in
page-line view.

I can't believe it's the fact of loading a file for another
device; the physical prns must have or override some other
default pertaining to the cursor.

Anyway, I put dt=2 back into my DFL, which means function TP
works the way I prefer, switching between expanded and page-line.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx