Re: Curious behavior of two shifting keys

At 08:15 PM 9/26/98 -0500, R Tennenbaum wrote:

>Some keyboard problems with fixpacks were posted on usenet some months
>ago, just around the time I started having them. The remedy then was
>to backlevel IBMKBD.SYS located in \OS2\BOOT\. It worked for me.
>Either you can unpack it from your pre-fixpacked archives, or you can
>get it off the original cd-rom...

Rafe, thanks a million. Restoring the original IBMKBD.SYS seems to fix it
for me. Wasn't aware until I looked for it that the file is on the Warp4
CD-ROM unbundled, along with a quite a few other system files, in
\OS2IMAGE\DISK_1. The work of a moment to fix.

Robert