Re: HIDE--syntax

Carl,

 I had to massage it, though, because it was jumping to LaBel "B" (passing
over HIDE) with your TESTFILE. But once I got it to execute HIDE,
HIDE worked.

I don't understand. It is supposed to jump to label B only after it is finished--i.e., fails to find another marker for the blockquote beginning (i.e., se /bq/ fails). And the HIDE immediately precedes the JM 2.PUTCR immediately follows the JM 2.HIDE, so how can it execute PUTCR without first having executed the HIDE? So when it jumps over HIDE, it's also jumping over PUTCR. No?

If it can't execute PUTCR without having first done a HIDE, whence the problem?

Confusedly,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx