Xy4 Customization Guide Preview (8)

The Startup.int section has also been uploaded.

>I've uploaded two more Customization Guide sections:

>Printer Files & Sort File

Note: These docs are not the final versions. Some of the hyperlinks don't
work (to the sections that haven't yet been completed). And as I go along, I
find ways of doing things that I plan on going back to previous sections and
reworking. But, they're pretty close to what they'll be when done.

Also, I haven't updated the index files yet. So you won't get any hits on
half the sections completed. I'm going to wait until the manual is done to
do the indexes.

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/xy4.pdf Title Page

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/00_preface.pdf Preface

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/01_custcom.pdf Custom Commands

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/02_defaults.pdf Defaults

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/03_keyboard.pdf Keyboard File

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/04_memory.pdf Memory

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/05_menuhelp.pdf Menu/Help

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/06_printer.pdf Printer Files (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/07_sort.pdf Sort File (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/08_startup.pdf STARTUP.INT (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/misc/quick.pdf Quick Ref - Functions/Keys

If you have trouble viewing PDFs online, you can download the files here:

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/custom.zip

-BrianH.