Re: Installing Xy DOS from orig. disks

As I recall, there was a Y2K fix needed for XYWrite 3. I remember discovering the problem and writing to the forum about it.
I also seem to recall XY3 being on 3.5" disks.

Rick Pienciak

J R FOX wrote:
--- Harry Binswanger mailto:hb@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't think there was a Y2K fixed version for 3. I doubt it needs it anyway. Someone recall?
I thought we were talking about a Xy4DOS install set (?). If it was in fact 3, those would definitely have been on 5.25" floppies. And I have no plans to dig out that drive again, barring something of great importance. Jordan