Zeos Pocket PC & XyWrite??

What can you tell me about the Pocket PC? Does it work well with
XyWrite 3.5x? I'm in the market for a small, light, energy
efficient, touch-typable computer for straight text editing.
XyWrite is by far the best editor I've seen. What can I put it
in/on? I'm looking to write and edit XyWrite and LaTeX files to
be formatted and printed on my 486 at home.

Does anyone have recommendations? I did quite well with a Radio Shack
Model 102 for several years, believe it or not. It was easy to
translate XyWrite files back and forth. But the screen was too small
(though easy to read)...

Myron