Re: XY DOS 4.017 Report

>1. False Cursor: The screen cursor appears to be at a
>certain place in the document; you try to enter a command or
>carriage return at that place, and it goes in somewhere else
>on the line.
>
>2. Phantom Text: An odd bit of a line will be shadowed"
>somewhere else on the screen; if you print the document,
>it's not really there.
>
>                  not really there.
>
>(like that)
>
>Perhaps related to the above, is the occasional circumstance
>where HOME will not bring you to the beginning of the
>current line, and where the TP (toggle page
>formatted/expanded) function call won't work.

  That's quite interesting -- I haven't noticed any of those things here.
I wonder what the difference is? Could different hardware do that? Since you
say that it did those things before -- and although I had problems with
Page-Line view before -- gone now (I think -- since it was sporadic before,
one never knows) and I don't recall anyone else complaining about those
specific bugs.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!