Re: XP & malware

What is the most recent reliable version of Firefox?

I'm still using Firefox 3.6. (I use Chrome, too, but on balance haven't found it as fast or as reliable as Firefox.)  I've been reluctant to try one of the more recent versions of Firefox because so many people have had difficulties with them.

Lynn Brenner