Re: new pc finally arrived and have to make decisions-help

I do all my writing of documents in xywrite 4 in a full screen window
If by "full screen window" you mean, not a maximized window, but the
alt-Enter type really full screen, I'd recommend breaking that habit. I
used to work that way, but now I've acclimated to a large XP window, with
other stuff visible, and it's actually better. In XP, I use in Properties,
size 16 (10 pixels x16 pixels) and 43 lines. It's quite nice.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx