Off-topic: Keyboards

This is really just to rhkubie, Robert Holmgren, Manuel, and Eric Van
Tassel, but my private post to them was bounced by a zealous server. (My
address is being spoofed right and left, and there appears to be nothing
I can do about it, short of getting a new one, and I really don't have
time for that hassle right now. Hence my name is spam to a lot of
servers.) Still, others might be interested:

Barring unforeseen calamities, I'll be going to another show and sale,
same sponsor, this weekend. If the fly-by-night with the Sun keyboards is
there, do you want me to get you one? (Doubt I could carry more than one
apiece; I have to take buses to get there, and one of them has a very
narrow aisle that makes boarding with packages a nightmare). Mind, I'm
not sanguine that he'll show up; he seems a highly shady customer, if our
inability to get in touch with him is any indication.
Patricia