Re: The first xy

Even if you could find a copy of XyWrite I, I don't think you'd want
it. It didn't recognize subdirectories! It was written for MS-DOS 1.0,
as I recall.

I THINK XyWrite II was the first XyWrite to recognize subdirectories.
I still have a copy of it somewhere. In fact, I still have my
original disks for XyWrite III. Of course, they're 5.25 inch
floppies, and I don't have access to a computer with large floppies.
:)

Steve Crutchfield

≪< "ca"  5/ 8 11:30a ≫>
I started purchasing Signature from XyQuest,
then XY4 from TTG.

Now I' m curious about the very first release of xywrite (the 1.00, I

think ???)
Is it downloadable ? {Smile :) }

c.a.