RE: Undocumented keyboard functions NB 3.0 - knowledgebase needed

I for one would welcome our new ... ooops!  ... would love to see the XyWrite 3.55 or 3.56
documentation in some complete form, html or (preferably) pdf or LaTEX or whatever.  For
one thing, I'm still using XyWrite 3.56 myself, but my documentation is for 3.51, as well as
being somewhere in a small mountain of boxes in a storage cubicle.  For another, I'd love
to upload XyWrite 3 to a dozen or so DOS Abandonware sites, but I've always held off for
lack of documentation.  XyWrite is a dandy piece of software, but it ain't intuitive, not
for potential users who've grown up using MS WORD or clones.