Re[2]: Year 2000 Compliant

Responding to Leslie and Robert: I'm sorry to have troubled the List on Y2K
compliance. After your replies, I set my computer's date ahead to 2000 and files
created therefter show the year as :0 (not 100) and the file is placed at the
top of a directory sorted by date in descending order (which I've been doing for
years) with DSORT d,r in my startup.int file.

No problem. But my message was worth the price of admission to receive your
comments about TTG. I'm still waiting for the SmartWords beta I sent in to buy
back in April.

Jim Eberle
jeberle@xxxxxxxx