Re: Nota Bene

RJW823@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  I've not had the courage to install xyweb, U2 et al,

Hi Bob,

I delayed doing that for a few years myself, and it was really a shame ! The
jumbo U2 collection is great, and nothing to be afraid of. It lends great
additional functionality to Xy, with no real downside I can think of. The only
"problem" is that if you devoted part of each day to exploring another frame in
the collection, it would be a very long time before you ran through them all.

Jordan