UltraVision (was Full-screen DOS on laptops)

   > "Somewhat" coarser? UGH-ly! Ugh ugh ugh. Use UltraVision for
   > Laptops. Fills up 3/4 of the screen with *very fine* resolution.

   > As for UltraVision, I have the desktop version (it's one of my
   > "can't be without" programs), but when I started looking for the

   Apologies to the list for revisiting this, but during other
   discussions over the years I didn't have a need for this type of
   software and so didn't follow the issue closely.

   Is UltraVision for desktops available anywhere? I'm running XyDOS on a
   19" monitor, and regular DOS screen fonts at anything more than 25
   lines are virtually unreadable.

   From what I remember, UltraVision might solve that problem, but all I
   can find on Web searches are references to Laptop UltraVision v. 2.12.
   Any pointers to where a desktop version might be found, or other
   solutions, would be much appreciated.

   Rhodes Henderer